10 minute recipe!
The dish comes from the island of Crete and is convincingly delicious and easy to imitate.
- 1 rye roll
- Minos extra virgin olive oil
- 1 grated tomato
- fresh oregano
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
- Halve the rye buns and drizzle the halves with olive oil.
- Then spread the grated tomato on top.
- Crumble about half a feta and spread on the bun halves.
- Season with fresh orgeno and sea salt.
- Refine with olive oil and enjoy.
You can find the video on our Instagram and YouTube channel: