- 3 eggs (medium)
- 6-7 spears of green asparagus
- 100 g Greek feta cheese cubes with chili
- 70g Minos green olives without stone
- 2 tbsp Minos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt pepper
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes
Difficulty level: medium
- Wash the asparagus and remove any woody ends.
- Cook the asparagus in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes until al dente.
- Beat the eggs with a little salt and pepper and whisk.
- Drain and slice the olives.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the eggs.
- Once the omelette is lightly browned on the underside, turn the omelet over.
- While the other side is browning, add the feta cheese.
- When the underside is lightly browned, place the asparagus spears and olive slices on top of the omelette and roll up.
- Arrange on a plate and enjoy.