- 200 g Ajvar, mild
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 200 g feta cubes with sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of basil
- Salt pepper
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
- Chop the basil.
- Drain the feta and crumble by hand.
- Whisk together the feta, ajvar, cream cheese, creme fraiche, and basil.
- Press and stir in the garlic.
- Season everything with salt and pepper.
The cream can be used as a dip or spread and can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.