This light and barely sweet cake is a real treat and is prepared in most Mediterranean cuisines.
It is perfect for any moment of the day, as a snack or with a delicious morning coffee.
- 3 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 100ml Minos extra virgin olive oil
- 200ml milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavor
- 300g flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
Baking time: 40 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar to a creamy white mass.
- Now add the olive oil and milk and stir until everything has combined.
- Add the vanilla flavoring and mix everything.
- Thoroughly mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Now add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Now pour the dough into a springform pan lined with baking paper.
- The cake is now about 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from the mold, let cool and enjoy.
You can find the video on our Instagram and YouTube channel: