G reek pizza tastes hearty and spicy and has a great taste with many typical Greek ingredients .
Ingredients for 1 pizza:
For the pizza dough:
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 tsp salt e.g
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 1/2 tsp oregano or
- 2 tbsp Minos organic extra virgin olive oil
- 150 ml warm water
- 2-3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 handful of grated mozzarella
- Peppers, cut into strips
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Minos Organic Stoneless Green Olives
- Minos Organic Kalamata Pitted Olives
- Minos pepperoni mild
- Pickled feta
- Minos organic extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time: approx. 90 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Difficulty level: medium
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Whisk together the flour , salt , sugar and oregano in a bowl .
- In a small bowl , dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and leave to ferment for 5 minutes .
- When the yeast solution has formed small bubbles , add them to the flour mixture together with the olive oil and knead to a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place in a greased bowl .
- Let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour , until dough has doubled in size .
- Take it out of the bowl and knead vigorously once more on a floured work surface . Then shape it into a round shape with your hands and place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper .
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza base.
- Sprinkle the pizza with some mozzarella and then top with peppers, tomatoes, green and black olives and pepperoni .
- Scatter over the feta and season with salt, rosemary and oregano.
- Drizzle some olive oil over it.
- In a pre - heated oven at 180 ° C approx . 20 mins back in .
You can find the video on our Instagram channel: