- 1 kg mixed minced meat
- 2 rolls from the day before
- 4 eggs
- 2 onions
- 2 tsp (heaped) medium hot mustard
- 12 Minos green olives without stone
- 6 Minos pepperoni ( spicy or mild , depending on taste)
- 200 g feta cubes with sun-dried tomatoes
- Minos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- oregano, rosemary
- salt & white pepper
Preparation time: approx. 90 minutes
Difficulty level: medium
- Preheat the oven to 180° C top/bottom heat.
- Soak the buns in lukewarm water.
- Lightly grease the casserole dish with olive oil.
- Cut the olives and peppers into fine rings.
- Squeeze the rolls well and knead well in a bowl with the minced meat, eggs, olives, peppers, diced feta and spices.
- Form the minced meat into a long loaf and place in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes.