- 1 kg mixed minced meat
- 2 rolls from the day before
- 4 eggs
- 2 onions
- 2 tsp (heaped) medium hot mustard
- 12 minos green olives without stone
- 6 Minos pepperoni (spicy or mild, depending on taste)
- 200 g Minos feta cubes with sun-dried tomatoes
- Minos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- oregano, rosemary
- salt & white pepper
Preparation time: approx. 90 minutes
Difficulty level: normal
1) Preheat the oven to 180° C top/bottom heat.
2) Soak the buns in lukewarm water.
3) Lightly grease the casserole dish with olive oil.
4) Cut the olives and pepperoni into fine rings.
5) Squeeze the rolls well and knead well in a bowl with the minced meat, eggs, olives, pepperoni, diced feta and spices.
6) Form the minced meat into a long loaf and place in the casserole dish.
7) Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes.