- 5 tomatoes
- 6 Minos pepperoni ( mild or hot depending on taste)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 glass of Greek feta cubes with sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Minos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder (spicy)
- 250 g prawns (raw, shelled)
- Salt pepper
Preparation time: approx. 10-15 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
- Wash and dice the tomatoes. Then pour into a bowl.
- Cut the peppers into rings and add to the tomatoes.
- Drain the feta cubes and add to the bowl.
- Wash and chop the parsley and add to the tomato and feta mixture.
- Quickly sear the prawns in a little oil.
- Mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika, pour over the tomatoes and feta mixture and stir gently.
- Arrange the shrimp on the salad.
Serve with baguette or toast.