The perfect start to the day.
Our Av ocado bread with olives tastes very Mediterranean and has a slightly hearty note . It ' s fresh , spicy and nice and creamy . The salty taste of the olives goes well with the creamy aromas of the avocado and the lemon gives the whole thing a wonderful kick of freshness . A true pleasure !
Ingredients for 1 person:
- Baguette, ciabatta or rolls of your choice
- Minos extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 an avocado
- some lemon juice
- 80g feta cheese
- about 10 Minos Organic Stoneless Green Olives
- red cress
- salt and pepper
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
- Slice bread or rolls of your choice.
- Drizzle the cut surfaces with a little olive oil and then roast briefly in a hot pan.
- Halve the avocado and scoop it out of the shell with a spoon. Spread half of the avocado on the bread and mash with a fork.
- Halve a lemon and moisten the bread halves with a little lemon juice.
- Crumble the Greek feta with your hands and spread on the halves.
- Cut Minos green olives without stone into slices and also spread on the bread.
- Cut off some red cress and sprinkle over the bread.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over some olive oil .
You can find the video on our Instagram channel: