Tomato feta salad with shrimp
- 5 tomatoes
- 6 pieces of Minos pepperoni
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 glass of Minos Greek feta cubes with sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Minos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder (spicy)
- 250 g prawns (raw, shelled)
- Salt pepper
Preparation time: approx. 10-15 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
1) Wash and dice the tomatoes. Then pour into a bowl.
2) Cut the peppers into rings and add to the tomatoes.
3) Drain off the feta cubes and add to the bowl.
4) Wash and chop the parsley and add to the tomato and feta mixture.
5) Quickly sear the prawns in a little oil.
6) Mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika, pour over the tomato and feta mixture and stir gently.
7) Arrange the prawns on the salad.
Serve with baguette or toast.