Stuffed mini peppers
- 8 mini peppers
- 1 mozzarella
- 50 g Minos feta cubes with sun-dried tomatoes
- Salt pepper
- 2 tablespoons Minos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preparation time: approx. 25 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
1) Carefully cut out the stalk of the mini peppers. Using a small knife or spoon, remove the seeds from the pods through the slit. If you then rinse the peppers under running water, you should be able to remove the remains.
2) Dry the pods well.
3) Dice the mozzarella very finely and crumble the feta.
4) Mix the different cheeses with salt, pepper and thyme into a malleable mass.
5) This mass is now filled into the peppers. The cheese should not ooze out.
6) Now the oil is heated. The pods are seared all over over high heat.
7) Turn the heat down and fry for about 10 more minutes, turning occasionally, until the pods are soft but still have a bite.
The stuffed mini peppers not only taste good - they also look very pretty and are an excellent accompaniment to Mediterranean dishes.